Our Actions to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We want to share with you what we are doing at CT Management Group about Coronavirus (COVID-19) to protect our people, our clients and our communities.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Current Situation
- We have no reported or confirmed cases of COVID-19 relating to our people at any of our offices.
- We would like to reassure you that our policies will not greatly impact our operations and our business will continue to provide client support in the best way possible.
- We have no planned office closures but can work remotely if and as necessary.
Our Safety and Wellbeing Actions
- Our COVID-19 Leadership team is meeting regularly to monitor the evolving situation.
- We have implemented a number of initiatives, including actions identified by State and Federal Governments and health organisations.
- Our Business Continuity Plan has been activated in the event we are required to close offices in any of our locations.
- Our staff have the capability of working remotely. As flexibility is an important part of our connected and innovative culture, many of our people can already work from home.
- You will continue to have access to our people via email, telephone or by video conferencing.
- We have implemented safety precautions in our offices, including directing our people to stay home if they have symptoms of illness and self-quarantine after suspected or possible exposure.
- We continue to reinforce our office protocols regarding hygiene and introduced additional cleaning measures to maintain the healthiest work environment possible.
- Our priority is to keep our people, our clients and the community safe.
- It is also important to us that we continue to assist our clients and the community during challenging times. We will continue to update you should any of our service or protocols change during this challenging time.
It is important to us that your organisation stays healthy and continue to enjoy the services and products that CT Management Group provides. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office or complete the form below.
For up to date information on Coronavirus (COVID-19) visit health.gov.au.