The current COVID-19 challenge has obviously impacted on many businesses and organisations and CT Management Group has also had to respond to the challenges.
Many of our associates have been able operate remotely to continue to support Councils and in addition, our remote bureau service CT Connect has been updated and modernised and offers a flexible and convenient way for our Clients to interact with both our staff and associates. The service is aimed towards rural and remote Councils who either do not have the resources or capability in-house.
The service is configured to suit individual Council needs and requirements but the following are examples of the services provided currently:
- Governance – processes, procedures and templates
- Asset data capture
- Asset data validation
- Ensuring data integrity within the GIS and AM systems
- Validate and update GIS linkages to other corporate systems (i.e. AM, finance and property datasets)
- Development of additional spatial displays (GIS Layers) of data to underpin strategic decisions
CT Connect is a flexible cloud-based platform and has the following features:
- A cloud-based service hosted by a reputable and reliable vendor
- Software vendor independent
- CT Connect can provide GIS, asset and condition data in various formats to suit the most popular vendor financial and asset management systems
- Secure access by a council via ‘web’ interface to access various data / services
- Provides councils with a menu of services / tools that can be purchased as and if required
- Access to a library / knowledge base, benchmarking data etc.
Enquiries and further information about our CT Connect service can be provided by completing the enquiry form below or contact Merv Hair on 1300 500 932.