On behalf of CT Management Group, I extend our support to your council and residents affected by the incidents of fire which we understand are ongoing in some municipalities.
The weeks following a major emergency such as fire, is a critical time for councils with the planning for bushfire recovery being of the upmost importance. Key considerations include ensuring that:
- The community are well informed and supported and that their short to medium term needs are being met.
- Impact assessment is undertaken and refined over time to ensure that key recovery requirements are identified.
- Critical infrastructure is restored as soon as possible (e.g. Roads are made passable under the provision of emergency works, communication networks are re-established).
- Long term infrastructure recovery requirements are well planned and then delivered in a systematic way.
- Staff are supported with workload and welfare being monitored to ensure ongoing capability.
CT Management Group recognise that councils may not always have the resources available to deliver on their short and long term recovery requirements. In these circumstances we can assist you in the bushfire recovery phase with a team of associates experienced in emergency recovery.
We have previously provided extensive recovery management support to councils in managing the restoration of physical infrastructure following Victoria’s Black Saturday Bushfires and major flooding incidents across Victoria between 2009-2018.
CT Management Group has been supporting local government for over 23 years. Our team of associates are former local government professionals and comprise people experienced in natural disaster recovery management.
Our recovery management skills include impact assessment data collection, project management, supervision and infrastructure restoration. We also have a tailor-made asset management and defect logging system to help manage your infrastructure recovery.
The engagement of CT Management Group can provide the placement of experienced associates which then allows your council and staff to get on with “business as usual”, with the knowledge that your communities have direct communication and important project management can begin.
CT Management Group
We are available to discuss how we can support your council through the bushfire recovery period, please contact 1300 500 932 or complete the form below.