Regional Manager NSW
NSW Business Development
Business development activities during October and November have resulted in CT Management Group undertaking a substantial Asset Management project for Hornsby Shire Council in November. Asset data for over 184 open space locations was collected and complied into a report within a 4-week timeframe and then presented to Council.
This project demonstrated the ability of CT Management to provide an agile and responsive turnaround in terms of both the development of the project proposal, and the delivery of a project outcome.
Through a coordinated effort between CT Management staff and Associates, and the use of sub-contractor resources, we were able to meet the clients’ needs.
Should any Associates or Alliance partners wish to discuss how we approach developing our proposal for time critical projects then please feel free to contact NSW Regional Manager – Jarrod Bryant via email: email@example.com or submit the form below.
NSW Major Projects
The last 12 months have seen CT Management Group deliver a diverse suite of projects and services throughout NSW as part of the continuing development of our presence in the NSW market.
The following list provides an overview of the progress made in NSW during 2021 in winning and delivering many major projects for our clients and furthering our reach into the state.
- Coonamble Shire Council – Strategic Asset Management Program.
- Schoalhaven City Council – Project Management Panel.
- Hornsby Shire Council – Open Space Assets condition assessments.
- Eurobodalla Shire Council – Professional Services Panel.
- Edward River Council – Asset Renewal and Depreciation project.
- Murray River Council – Service Planning project.
- Murray River Council – Asset Management Plans.
- Hornsby Shire Council – Asset Management Plans and condition assessments.
- Liverpool Plains Shire Council – Workforce Plan.
- Temora Shire Council – Sport and Recreation Planning services.
- Murray River Council – Assets, Fleet and Sport & Recreation project.
- Liverpool Plains Shire Council – Special Rate Variation project.
- Federation Council – Rate Harmonisation project.
- Camden Council – Fleet Review.
With still other project submissions pending notification prior to the end of the year, it is anticipated that further projects will be added to this list prior to the end of 2021.
If clients are aware of prospective business opportunities through your respective networks, contact can be made with NSW Regional Manager Jarrod Bryant via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the form below to discuss leads that may result in assisting the sector.
Regional Manager NSW