Addressing the workplace needs of organisations
The People and Culture Service is designed to support both organisations and employees to design strategies to better support the changing needs of its employees and plan flexibility for future workforce needs.
Whether it is a comprehensive organisation review or support with a specific operational issue, our experienced Associates can help your organisation maximise its people potential.
We work with your organisation, to understand the alignment between strategies, plans and operations to deliver efficiencies in service delivery and improve culture and performance.
We take a hands-on approach, facilitating workshops, conducting interviews, collating perceptions, and reviewing systems and processes.
Many organisations will see the transition of a significant proportion of mature workers to retirement over the next 5 to 10 years as our “Baby Boomer” cohort move into the next stage of their life. This will mean the loss of critical organisational, technical and leadership skills.
The People and Culture service solutions include:
- Organisation performance and cultural reviews
- Functional Span Mapping – organisation structure review
- Improve the workforce planning capacity of the organisation
- Facilitation of discussion that drives the reduction of costs and risk with respect to the workforce
- Identification of skills gap, strategy, and improvement plan to close the gap
- Facilitation of a review of the mature age workforce from a risk, cost, and knowledge retention perspective
- Identification of pathways for improved succession planning and productivity through revised industrial instruments
- Facilitation of active planning for transition to retirement for Mature Age Workforce
These solutions will help organisations and employees to design strategies to better support the changing needs of its employees and plan flexibility for future workplace needs.