At CT Management Group, we have built strategic partnerships to complement our services and product offerings. In this way, we provide our customers with a complete end to end service across our service and product areas.
Our strategic alliances share our values and ethos and are renowned for excellent customer service.
Providing assurance, advisory and investigation services to State Government, Local Government, Private Sector and Not for Profit organisations with experience dating back to1985.
Services include Audit and Assurance, Asset Management, Organisational Resilience, Finance, Tax and Super Fraud and Corruption Control, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Procurement, Contract Management and Probity, IT, Information and Cyber, HR Advisory and Workforce Planning, Learning and development, Investigations, Health Safety and Environment, Service Delivery and Program Management, Community Consultation, Advocacy and Lobbying
Spence Consulting Group
Spence Consulting Group is a Melbourne based consulting firm with significant experience leading and delivering innovative projects across government and the private sector. The Company specifically focus on advocacy, engagement, strategy and project delivery.
PeopleStreme Pty Ltd
PeopleStreme is an international Human Capital Management software company, specialising in the development of technology to support Human Resources initiatives.
An extensive range of Services include Implementation and Support, Professional Development, Training and Education.
OpenWindows Software Pty Ltd
Open Windows is one of Australia’s leading providers of contract management software with a modular procurement suite which is used by over 150 of the country’s largest organisations and government departments both in the cloud and on premise.
Established over twenty years ago, Open Windows has lived the IT development curve and is now a Microsoft GOLD Application Development Partner and Microsoft ‘Innovation Partner of the Year’ award winner.
Today, their leading edge integrated software solutions are helping clients develop and manage critical supply lines, complex tenders, large scale contracts and major projects worth billions of dollars.
The Institute of Public Works Engineering Australasia (IPWEA) is the peak association for the professionals who deliver public works and engineering services to communities in Australia and New Zealand. IPWEA provides services to its members and advocacy on their behalf.
IPWEA helps practitioners maintain the high level of competency the community demands, IPWEA provides regular continuing professional development, conferences, technical publications, and the chance to be involved in committees addressing technical issues.
The Institute of Public Works Engineering Australia (IPWEA) is a national professional organisation providing member services and advocacy for those involved in this important industry. IPWEA (Vic) is the Victorian Division of IPWEA, with our members representing practitioners in state and local government as well as private industry.
IPWEA (Vic) works to:
- provide technical leadership for the wider local government & public works sector
- support a regional structure for IPWEA and its members
- foster interaction between LG engineering and broader public works agencies, e.g., water authorities and VicRoads engineers
- create essential networking with peers across LG and the wider public works sector
- provide valuable professional development opportunities
- provide access to national and international networks
- provide a single point of contact and recognition for public works engineering contribution to industry working groups
- strengthen relationships with IPWEA National and other IPWEA State Divisions
- keep you up-to-date with industry issues, and
- provide administrative and executive support to achieve its objectives.