Financial Services Accountant
- Application must be submitted via email to email@example.com by no later than 22nd August 2022 at 12 noon
- Application must include:
- Cover letter including statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria
- Your Resume
- Two referees
Salary is negotiable depending on experience
Key Selection Criteria – Financial Services Accountant
- Ability to analyse financial data and information to extract appropriate qualitative and quantitative information.
- Understanding of the structure of complex ledgers across multiple Council business units.
- Ability to succinctly summarise financial qualitative and quantitative information and prepare written and/or oral reports to communicate targeted advice to various stakeholders.
- Understanding of local government accounting practices within each jurisdiction.
- Ability to understand and utilise financial management systems in use within Local Government – examples include Tech1, Civica, etc.
- A good understanding and knowledge of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) and Structured Query Language (SQL) would be an advantage.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, set priorities, plan.
- Good time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills to enable preparation of routine correspondence and reports as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Business majoring in accounting/information technology.
- General Experience in business analytics and electronic systems use is essential.
- Intermediate/advanced Word and Excel and Microsoft Project knowledge and use in the Office environment is essential.
- Good understanding of Australian Accounting Standards and knowledge of Local Government Acts & Regulations.
A national associate network with focus on extensive professional services experience and a capacity to build client relationships.
Our existing associate networks enables CT Management Group to quickly deploy resources to commence projects and support organisations.
Leadership, experience, technical expertise, political savvy and relationship building capacity are the hallmark attributes of our Associates.
Our associate network is currently comprised of over 115 associates who are based throughout Victoria, Tasmania, Queensland and NSW.
Each day our skilled professionals are at work across the country.
Join our associate network
If you think you might be a good fit for our organisation please fill out your details below and we’ll be in contact with you shortly to discuss.