CT Management Group has an extensive background in assisting councils with contract evaluation and reviews. Our methodology is sound and we have the consultancy skills to complete projects to achieve desired outcomes.
Our probity skills and resources provide your Council with the confidence that your organisation has procured with integrity and ultimate transparency in the procurement of goods or services.
Our probity services are managed and aligned to the complexity, value, and risk of the procurement activity.
Services that can be provided include:
- Establishing a Probity Plan
- Establishing any real, perceived, or potential conflicts of interest
- Ensuring all personnel know their responsibilities and are accountable for their actions
- Background and review of tender documents
- Compliance review of advertising process
- Compliance checks with Procurement Policy and Council Probity Policy
- Compliance / conformance review of tenders received
- Attendance and input at all tender evaluation panel meetings including interviews with tenderers
- Review of conformance report and financial analysis
- Review of CEO’s Notice paper report
- Probity certification
CT Management Group has over 25 years’ experience in assisting organisations with Governance responsibilities. Our experienced associates provide independent objective advice on procurement activities and ensure that clients can demonstrate a high standard of transparency and probity around their procurement obligations.
For more information or a proposal please call 1300 500 932 or submit the form below.