CT Management Group, in collaboration with Uniqco, are ready to assist Councils needing support with their fleet and plant management. This service review will enable an accurate review and benchmarking, options for asset funding, reduction in emissions and transition to electric vehicles.
Using proprietary data analytics and their significant database of knowledge on plant and vehicles, our Associates will review your Council’s fleet activity to ensure:
- it continues to meet the council’s service delivery requirements,
- fleet assets are delivered efficiently; and
- council’s fleet emission reduction target is achieved.
Service Delivery – fleet meeting service delivery requirements
Review size and mix to ensure fit-for-purpose fleet continues to meet operational requirements:
- fleet matched to service requirements
- operational training, workplace incidents and failure records
- design, fit out and specification of fleet
Operational Efficiency – delivering fleet efficiently
Review usage and cost of fleet and develop improvement program to achieve operational efficiency of fleet assets:
- policies, operating procedures and training
- data/systems, performance reporting and executive oversight
- Business Case – hire, lease or buy
- utilisation and optimisation of turnover
- maintenance regime and workshop operations
- funding, budgeting, calculation and implementation of plant hire rates
Environmental Measures – emission reduction
Review steps to reduce the environmental impact and develop transition plan to zero-emission fleet:
- identify trends in fleet emissions levels
- confirm/develop emission reduction targets
- regularly report against emission reduction targets
- develop a transition plan to zero-emission fleet
- capture all elements – small plant, light fleet and plant
Through developing a comprehensive understanding of your plant and fleet requirements we can then assist you in developing a strategy to transition your Council to electric vehicles and to reduce Co2 emissions to new targets.
From chain saws to graders, we can track savings and redesign your maintenance and servicing requirements.
We can also offer support to Council in the form of a managed service, supported by our unique system based on Uniqco’s fleet data aggregation tool. Uniqco’s data aggregation tool and business analytics approach to fleet management is about using data from complementary sources to reduce double keying of data and provide meaningful insights to clients on how to optimise fleet performance.
To discuss a proposal or expand on the information above, please contact Owen Harvey on 1300 500 932 or submit the form below.
|Free Webinar (Uniqco) – Journey to Net Zero
The next instalment in the Journey to Net Zero free webinar series is on at 12:00 P.M. midday (Sydney time) next Tuesday 11 October. The webinar series is assisting government organisations and councils make the transition to NetZero fleet assets simpler, with maximum value for money spent.