Waste Management Services are a major function of Local Government and planning is essential to providing direction and a framework of practical actions that respond to important environmental considerations, risk management issues and financial sustainability of waste assets and services.
CT Management Group has a number of experienced local government associates available immediately that can provide expertise to support your Waste Management Plan in the following areas:
- Preparation business plan and fees and charges strategies
- 10 year financial plan for Waste Services
- Preparation of waste and recycling strategies
- Review Waste and Recycling contracts
- Review 10 year rehabilitation and capital costs to ensure waste charges are adequate (Sec. 162 Local Government Act 1989)
- Supervision of Waste and Recycling contracts
- Supervision Kerbside Collection contracts
- Management of waste centre and transfer stations
- Education and community consultation
- Waste reduction programs
Our Associates have specialist skills across asset, project and contract management, works supervision and waste infrastructure engineering and are available for short, medium or long term projects.
Find out how an effective waste management strategy can contribute to the sustainability of your council or request more information on our extensive project work to date with councils throughout Victoria, Queensland, Tasmania and New South Wales by calling Merv Hair or Malcolm McKenzie on 1300 500 932 or by completing the form below.