Alfonso Della Monica
Regional Manager Vic/Tas
Do you need assistance in Asset Management?
CT Management Group (CTMG) understands the complexities of managing billions of dollars of assets.
From roads and bridges to buildings and parks to IT assets, public sector organisations have significant assets that need to be prudently managed.
With many Victorian councils currently struggling with asset management human resources, CTMG is able to provide a range of asset management services and products to support your organisation.
Rising community expectations have resulted in the need for an expanded range of services at a higher level of expectation. The challenge of Asset Management has never been more complex.
From strategic to operational needs, our experienced team can help you with every facet of asset management.
In the last 12 months alone in Victoria, we have provided Asset Management services to many organisations in the areas of:
- Asset Plan development including deliberative engagement.
- Building Condition Assessments (including a recent project with DELWP where over 2,000 structures were assessed).
- Asset Management Strategy development and updates.
- Asset Management Plan development and re-writes for all classes of assets.
- Asset renewal modelling.
- Asset Management reviews.
We also continue to deliver the AMCap – Asset Management Program, building capacity in the Local Government sector.
The objectives of the program include:
- Establishing the sector wide Asset Management competency in each State utilising the (National Asset Management Assessment) NAMAF Program.
- Providing Financial, Asset Management and Service Planning benchmarking data based on Auditor General and Council financials, depreciation charges, review asset valuations and renewal rates per asset category.
- Establishing, through consultation with Councils the validity and underlying risks associated with the Council’s Asset Management Plans with detailed focus on:
- Projecting Council’s renewal demand
- Analysing the renewal gap and funding strategy
- Integration with the Long-Term Financial Plan
- Alignment of assets to Service Planning demand (including service levels)
- An action plan to for future improvements and innovative opportunities
- An overview of its Asset Management maturity through summary reporting
For a comprehensive and thorough approach to asset management, our team can support your organisation.
For further information or a proposal please contact Alf Della Monica on 1300 500 932 or submit the form below.